What have you learnt from your audience feedback?
After looking at the feedback which we received for our rough cut (which we was pleased on). The main outcome was:
- many scenes had become pixellated
- returning to the bench, showing the importance of it to the love story
- adding something to show it has been on a music channel.
For our final cut, we decided on filming people's opinions by using another way of media technology. We hoped that people were as honest as possible.
From looking at what our audiences have said. I am extremely proud of the video itself. I think myself and matt did really well acting it out, especially as we did not plan me being in it. I was pleased with the transitions which we had choosen which our audience did pick up on.
Overall i am pleased with our audience feedback, if it was too be done again, i would maybe interview different age groups to get a different perspective.
No comments:
Post a Comment